Dr. Rahul Prasad
Dr. Rahul Prasad completed MS Gen Surgery from prestigious Banaras Hindu University. He then perused MCh in Neurosurgery at G B Pant Hospital, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. After completing neurosurgical training in India he worked as neurosurgeon in Max Super Speciality hospital in Saket New Delhi and Rajasthan Hospital, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Prasad’s drive for medical knowledge & exposure took him to Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, USA, Where he worked as Post Doctoral Fellow in the department of Neuro Surgery and got trained for one year in Minimally Invasive and Complex Spine Surgery as well as Gamma Knife SRS. Dr.Prasad after returning from USA has worked as consultant Neuro Surgeon at Wockhardt Hospital, Goa, and is currently associated with Medica North Bengal Clinic & Neotia Getwel Healthcare Centre, Siliguri.
Apart from his special interest in minimally invasive and complex spine surgery as well as management of brain and spine trauma, Dr. Rahul Prasad has firsthand experience in performing wide variety of open vascular and endovascular neurosurgical procedures. He is also well versed with performing variety of cases of Brain tumor, pediatric neurosurgical cases, Cranial Endoscopic procedures, Peripheral Nerve Surgery, Epilepsy Surgery and Stereotactic & Functional neurosurgery.
Dr. Prasad has presented & published scientific papers in Various National & International Journals.
- Neurosurgeon and Spine Surgeon, Neotia Hospital, Siliguri 2014 - Present
- Neurosurgeon and Spine Surgeon, Wockhardt Hospital, Goa 2013 - 2014.
- Neurosurgeon, Rajasthan Hospital, Ahmedabad 2011 - 2012.
- Neurosurgeon, Max Super-speciality Hospital, New Delhi 2010 - 2011.
- Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia PA
Fellowship, Minimally Invasive and Complex Spine Surgery (2012 – 2013)
- G.B. Pant Hospital MaulanaAzad Medical college, N. Delhi
M.Ch, Neurosurgery (2007 – 2010)
- Safdarjung Hospital N. Delhi
Senior Resident, Neurosurgery (2006 – 2007)
- Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
MS, General Surgery (2003 – 2006)
- Darbhanga Medical College, L.N. Mithila University
MBBS (1995 – 2002)
Dr. Rahul Prasad is a member of Congress of Neurological Surgeons, American Association of Neurological Surgeons, North American Spine Society, Neurocritical Care Society, Neurological Society Of India, Delhi Neurological Association and Association of Surgeons of India.
Dr.RAHUL PRASAD OPD TIME
Monday to Saturday 10:30 AM – 1PM & 4 PM – 6 PM (Except 1st & 3rd Saturday)
To know more about Dr.Rahul Prasad Visit WWW.drrahulprasad.com